Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pop quiz


In general the results of this quiz had sad results. As Catholics many have forgotten we are to be counter cultural. And yet more know who the greatest left handed pitcher was but can not tell you who the Beloved Apostle is.
Chesterton wrote a lot on the fallacy of comparative religion but i will leave you with this one.

"Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance." GKC

Take the test and see how you do. I got one wrong.

results of the report are here

2 comments:

Greg said...

Got one wrong too. Wonder if it's the same one? Don't want to say it in case want to take it as well...

Alan Capasso said...

I got the First Great Awakening question wrong. Which upset me because I tutored a kid last year on early American history where a whole chapter was spent on this movement.
Sometimes things fall through the holes in my head.