Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Grizzlys eat thier young

Remember the up roar over Tim Tebow’s pro-life super bowl commercial that caused the death coalition to go apoplectic?

Well now Shara Palin’s Mama Grizzly speech has fired up EMILY’s list. EMILY’s list is a group of women infatuated with death and raises funds for pro-abort women candidates who have now come out against Shara Palin's mama grizzly persona. (Ohtay, Ohtay, Shara Palin, I know, she chose to be a political celebrity instead of a political contender. What amazes me about her is the ginormous hate the left is heaping on her especially on pro-life issues).

EMILY’s list now says that a mama grizzly has a right to protect her children or kill them as the mood fits, and to protect the right of her children to kill their children. They equate this right with unemployment insurance and education.

Mark Shea said it best,”Sin makes you stupid.”





The Susan B. Anthony list supports pro-life women canidates - has a measured response and at the same time shows how out of touch EMILY's List is with reality.


"By the Babe Unborn"
by G.K. Chesterton

If trees were tall and grasses short,
As in some crazy tale,
If here and there a sea were blue
Beyond the breaking pale,

If a fixed fire hung in the air
To warm me one day through,
If deep green hair grew on great hills,
I know what I should do.

In dark I lie; dreaming that there
Are great eyes cold or kind,
And twisted streets and silent doors,
And living men behind.

Let storm clouds come: better an hour,
And leave to weep and fight,
Than all the ages I have ruled
The empires of the night.

I think that if they gave me leave
Within the world to stand,
I would be good through all the day
I spent in fairyland.

They should not hear a word from me
Of selfishness or scorn,
If only I could find the door,
If only I were born.

No comments: