Monday, April 30, 2007

Exam in eight hours; kind of busy

Last of my undergrad. Wish me luck - or, for novelty's sake, pray for me - if you'd be so kind.

Thank you also for being understanding about this laxity of late. When I get to kick back for the summer with plenty of GKC (and Belloc and Borges and Beerbohm besides), there will be much more to talk about. For the time being, though, my roost is ruled by Shakespeare and his plays, though, regrettably, not all of them. I think it an odd sort of choice in a survey course of Shakespeare to neglect King Lear and Macbeth in favor of Two Noble Kinsmen and Pericles, but I'm not the one in charge so I can't speak with authority.

And Kinsmen was delightful anyway. You should read it, if you haven't already.

But enough! Away with me.

No comments: