Monday, March 26, 2007

Sightings

Dean Koontz, being interviewed in Faith & Family magazine: "I feel about Catholicism as G.K. Chesterton did -- that it encourages an exuberance, a joy about the gift of life."

Dean Koontz and GKC. Interesting juxtaposition. That's one genre I don't think GKC cracked: the horror and supernatural thriller. If anybody thinks I'm wrong, feel free to correct me in the comboxes.

Also seen over the weekend: The Chicago Sun Times ran another literary listing for a live appearance by our man. He'll be in Forrest Park on April 14th. At least this one will take place during the Easter season.

We're preparing to welcome Nick Milne back to Monday blogging in two weeks. Let's hope he has stocked up a GKC arsenal during his Lenten hiatus.

1 comment:

Billiam said...

I've always enjoyed Koontz's writing. With the exception of "False Memory", I've enjoyed all of them. They are filled with hope.