Friday, May 12, 2006

Lewis Friends


When I started this blog, I couldn't find any blogs dedicated to GKC Friends. There were GKC blogs, but none (that I could find) dedicated to friends, disciples, famous pupils, etc.

Well, it appears that C.S. Lewis blogs are popping up. It's not surprising, of course, given the success of the Narnia movie. I found an intriguing one last night: The Window in the Garden. Like most of the 40 million blogs in blogdom, it might be defunct (if a blog hasn't been updated in over a month, I consider it a defunct candidate; more than three months, I declare it dead). But it consists of a lot of original C.S. Lewis script, which the blogger either keyed or scanned in. There are also some pretty good pictures, like the one above from Voyage of the Dawn Treader. You might want to check it out.

2 comments:

Arevanye said...

Thanks for the link! I know my blog looks "dead", but I'm going through a cross-country move and haven't had time to update. Once I get settled in I plan to start up again.

I have typed in almost all of my entries, except where I wanted to show Lewis's original sketches.

Carole Turner said...

visit thewardrobeandthewhitetree.blogspot.com

that is my blog. I am a current blog related to CS Lewis, JRR Tolkien and Chesterton. I have started a book club bog as well that will co-inside with a church related book club I will be starting in June where we will read Lewis Tolkien and Chesterton.